Kids' Conference 2021
Kids' Conference Oxford 2 July 2021 hosted by The Oxford Education Deanery, Department of Education, University of Oxford
Presenting at the Kids' Conference
The Kids' Conference is non-competitive All presenters receive a certificate of participation. Your project presentation may be published on the Kids' Cloud which means other people can formally recognise your work. For more information about presenting make sure your teacher reads the Kids' Conference Guide.
- Digital stories
- Voice Thread
- Computer games
- Website development
- GIS & GPS
- Live Digital Radio shows
- Stop animation
- App development
- Augmented reality
- Virtual Worlds
- how did you explore your idea?
- how did you work together?
- who did you get to help / advise you?
- what did you learn that could help others trying out a new technology?
- did you use a new framework to help develop your project?
- how did your project help others to learn about your topic?
- did your project influence / help your friends, family, community or the environment?